Dr. Samuel M. Bradley
Assistant Professor of Business
- DBA (Marketing) Argosy University
- MBA (Marketing) Drexel University
- BA (Social and Behavioral Sciences) West Chester University
Professor Bradley has teaching experience in the traditional classroom and online environment in a wide-range of marketing topics. In addition, he has vast experience in the electronics and telecommunications industries and has held a wide-range of marketing and sales management positions. Further, he is experienced in the development and implementation of marketing and management strategies in the business to business and business to consumer environments. Much of his industrial marketing experience has taken place in the Fortune 500 environment.
Areas of Interest
- Brand and product management
- Retail Management
- Market Research
- Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing
- BUS 207 Marketing Principles
- BUS 324 Consumer Behavior
- BUS 434 Marketing Management
- BUS 444 Marketing Research Seminar
- MBA 520 Marketing Management
- MBA 570 Marketing Research Seminar
Selected Publications & Presentations
- Contributed to the text Strategies in Sports Management with a chapter titled "Corporate Social Responsibility and Sporting Events". The chapter covers the importance from a consumer behavior perspective of integrating socially responsible corporate behavior in the marketing of professional sports leagues and major sporting events.
- Presented a paper at the Spring 2014 conference of the Academy of Business Research in New Orleans. The presentation was titled "Integrating Service Learning into a Marketing Curriculum".
- “Perceived Corporate Social Responsibly and Low Pricing in Discount Retailing.” Presentation to the Fall 2012 Academy of Business Research International Conference.
- “New Product Development in Textiles.” Coauthored 2 chapters on product design and innovation. 2011.
- “Importance of Mass Customization Relative to Fit, Comfort and Design in Product Selection.” Presentation at the Intelleigent Textiles and Mass Customization International Conference in Casablanca, Morrocco. November 2007
- “The Challenges of Mass Customization on Emerging Markets.” Indian Journal of Retailing. January 2007
- “Instructor’s Manual for International Marketing, 9th Edition.” NorthCoast Publishers, 2006.