Peggy C. Bowen-Hartung, Ph.D., C.T.S.
Associate Professor of Criminal Justice
Chair, Institutional Review Board
Chair, Department of Psychology and Counseling
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University, Educational Psychology, 1979
- Aspen Institue Fellow, Wye Faculty
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Psychologist, State of Oklahoma
- Certified Trauma Specialist
- Certified Instructor, Pennsylvania Municipal Police Officer’s Education and Training Commission
Consultant and Review of Federal Grants:
- National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, United States Department of Justice
- Research Design, Methodology, and Evaluation
- Trainer - American Red Cross
- Responder - American Red Cross - Disaster Mental Health Services
- Executive Director - Oklahoma Court Appointed Special Advocate Program
- Adjunct - Texas A&M University - Law Enforcement and Security Training Division
Scholarly and Professional Achievement:
- The impact of tourism on indigenous tribes in the United States. Presented at the 10th International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, Economic, and Social Sustainability, Split, Croatia, January 2014.
- Connection between transformation Leadership and Emergency Preparedness. International Association Webinar, November 2013
- Are Colleges Prepared for Crises? Distributed via PR Web and WorldNow, August 2013.
- Bringing a Leadership Research and Development Perspective to Emergency Preparedness in Higher Education. Papter presented at the International Leadership Association 2013 Oceania Conference, Aukland, New Zealand.