Hooding Ceremony & Baccalaureate Mass
Saturday, May 16th, 10:00 am ~ Physical Education Center
Saturday, May 16th, 2:00 pm ~ Santander Arena
- All students who are processing in the Commencement Ceremony should meet in the assigned dressing room at the Reading Eagle Theatre no later than 12:30 pm on Saturday, December 13, 2014.
- Staff Members will be on hand to direct you to the appropriate dressing room.
- Be sure to bring your academic attire. Gowns should be pressed.
- There will be Faculty and Staff available to assist you in properly donning your Academic Attire.
- Your hood and hat are worn for Commencement. Tassel goes on the right of your head.
- Appropriate dress attire is requested, including sensible shoes.
- Personal items, such as purses, can be kept in the dressing room which will be locked during the ceremony. You may not carry items with you.
- After Commencement there will be a light desert reception for all participants and their guests in the Santander Arena.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 610-796-8211 with any questions.