Hooding Ceremony & Baccalaureate Mass
Saturday, May 16th, 10:00 am ~ Physical Education Center
Saturday, May 16th, 2:00 pm ~ Santander Arena
Academic Procession will begin at 1:45 pm
- All students who are processing in the Commencement Ceremony should meet in the Assigned Dressing Room at the Reading Eagle Theatre of the Santander Arena no later than 12:30 pm on Saturday, May 16, 2015.
- Staff Members will be on hand to direct you to the appropriate dressing room.
- Be sure to bring your academic attire. Gowns should be pressed.
- There will be Faculty and Staff available to assist you in properly donning your Academic Attire.
- Your hood and hat are worn for Commencement. Tassel goes on the right of your head.
- Appropriate dress attire is requested, including sensible shoes.
- Personal items, such as purses, can be kept in the dressing room which will be locked during the ceremony. You may not carry items with you.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-796-8211 with any questions.