Hooding Ceremony & Baccalaureate Mass
Saturday, December 12th, 10:30 am ~ Physical Education Center
Saturday, December 12th, 1:00 pm ~ Physical Education Center
Academic Procession will begin at 12:45 pm
- All students who are processing in the Commencement Ceremony should meet in the Physical Education Center no later than 11:45 am on Saturday, December 12th, 2015.
- Be sure to bring your academic attire. Gowns should be pressed.
- There will be Faculty and Staff available to assist you in properly donning your Academic Attire.
- Your hood and hat are worn for Commencement. Tassel goes on the right of your head.
- Appropriate dress attire is requested, including sensible shoes.
- Personal items, such as purses, can be kept in the dressing room which will be locked during the ceremony. You may not carry items with you.
- Line-up: Undergraduate candidates – PEC lower level; Master Candidates – PEC weight room.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 610-796-8211 with any questions.