Late Night Breakfast
Join the Office of Student Activities and other staff members from around the University as we host Late Night Breakfast. Bring your friends, enjoy some great food served to you by your favorite faculty and staff members. If food isn't enough for you, we will also be having the second annual Mystery Prize Bingo! That's right, get your markers ready as we put all your favorite prizes in boxes, wrap them up tight and make you choose which one you want! The only catch, you don't know what will be inside the box! Have any ideas for prizes? Stop by the Office of Student Activities with suggestions.Start Date: 12/11/2012 9:00 pm
End Date: 12/11/2012 11:00 pm
Location: Student Center
Sponsor: The Office of Student Activities
- History: Established as a private four-year liberal arts college in 1958, Alvernia celebrated its 50th year by being awarded university status in 2008.
- Heritage: Founded by the Bernardine Sisters, a Catholic religious order, the university embraces the Franciscan core values of service, humility, collegiality, contemplation and peacemaking.
- Motto: “To Learn, To Love, To Serve”
- Campus: The main campus in Reading is 121 acres, with two satellite campuses in Philadelphia and Pottsville (Schuylkill County).
- Location: Our residential campus is situated three miles from center-city Reading, in the scenic Blue Mountain area of Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Enrollment: 3,000 students attend Alvernia including 1,500 traditional undergraduates, 600 continuing education students, and 780 graduate students. Over 77% of first-year students live on campus.
- Faculty: Our professors are accomplished scholars, experts in their fields, and supportive mentors. The student-to-faculty ratio is 14:1. Most classes are 20 students or fewer.
- Athletics: NCAA Division III, member of the Commonwealth Conference of the Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation and member of Eastern College Athletic Conference, 8 men’s and 10 women’s intercollegiate sports.