Undergraduate Open House
Our Saturday University Open Houses are designed to be flexible, allowing you to tailor your visit to your academic and extracurricular interests. Choose one or all of the following activities:
- Meet with our friendly faculty to discuss the major you are considering
- Take a walking tour of our beautiful campus with a student tour guide
- Talk with our Athletic Department about our competitive NCAA Division III teams, as well as intramural, recreation, and wellness opportunities
- Spend time with representatives of our various Student Life offices: Residence Life, Student Activities, Campus Ministry, and many more...
- Learn about the application process and potential scholarships from our Admissions Staff
- Discuss your financial aid options with one of our counselors
Our knowledgeable faculty and staff will be available to answer all of your questions. The day begins with Registration and Check-In from 8:30-9:15 in our Physical Education Center (PEC) and typically concludes around 2:00- depending on the number of activities you participate in.
Click HERE to register.Start Date: 10/12/2013
09:00 amEnd Date: 10/12/2013
3:00 pmLocation: Physical Education Center - Main Campus (Reading)Contact:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Phone: (610) 796-8269 or 1-888-ALVERNIA