Meet your enrollment coordinator!
Tuesday, Nov. 19, 4 - 6 p.m.
RACC Transfer Center
Berks Hall, Room 216
Pizza and refreshments will be provided.
Stop in and learn how easy it is to transfer to Alvernia. We make it easy for you to become part of the Alvernia community, and we work with you to make your transfer a smooth process. Enrollment Coordinators will be available to answer your questions and advise you. You may also bring a copy of your transcripts so that a counselor can help you begin your transfer evaluation. Stop by. and we’ll even waive the application fee to help get you started!
For more information visit:
End Date: 11/19/2013 6:00 pm
Location: RACC Transfer Center
Sponsor: School of Adult Education
or contact the School of Adult Education at
610-796-5187 or email@example.com
- History: Established as a private four-year liberal arts college in 1958, Alvernia celebrated its 50th year by being awarded university status in 2008.
- Heritage: Founded by the Bernardine Sisters, a Catholic religious order, the university embraces the Franciscan core values of service, humility, collegiality, contemplation and peacemaking.
- Motto: “To Learn, To Love, To Serve”
- Campus: The main campus in Reading is 121 acres, with two satellite campuses in Philadelphia and Pottsville (Schuylkill County).
- Location: Our residential campus is situated three miles from center-city Reading, in the scenic Blue Mountain area of Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Enrollment: 3,000 students attend Alvernia including 1,500 traditional undergraduates, 600 continuing education students, and 780 graduate students. Over 77% of first-year students live on campus.
- Faculty: Our professors are accomplished scholars, experts in their fields, and supportive mentors. The student-to-faculty ratio is 14:1. Most classes are 20 students or fewer.
- Athletics: NCAA Division III, member of the Commonwealth Conference of the Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation and member of Eastern College Athletic Conference, 8 men’s and 10 women’s intercollegiate sports.