Facilities Student Partnership Program
Facilities Student Partnership Program (FSPP) was created in Fall 2009 to help students with the cost of on-campus housing. The FSPP students are responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness of the University’s buildings, classrooms and grounds. Students work 20 evening hours per week and receive an hourly wage plus a substantial scholarship.
- Any upperclass full-time (minimum 12 credits) day student may apply.
- Must be making academic progress as detailed in the Academic Progress Standards as defined in the Alvernia Undergraduate Catalog.
- Sunday through Thursday from 10:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. (20 hours per week)
- Hourly wage of $7.25 per hour
- $2,500 scholarship per semester
Current duties, tasks and responsibilities of position:
1. General cleaning of restrooms, classrooms, offices, and common areas consisting of, but not limited to the following:
- Trash and recycling removal
2. Trash and recycling removal throughout campus to central waste and recycling center.
3. Event preparation consisting of installing and/or break down of any and all furniture and equipment.
4. Light bulb replacement.
5. Floor care and maintenance.
6. Ventilation grill cleaning.
7. Window cleaning.
8. Pressure washing.
9. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform repetitive tasks.
1. Snow removal.
2. Outdoor maintenance and upkeep.
3. Any duties required or requested.