Links to the full-text of an article available in one of the EBSCO databases can be created by following these steps:1. Click on the article title to view the article citation.
2. Click on the Permalink in the Tool column on the right.
3. Copy the Permalink url and paste it in the document to upload to Blackboard.
Links to the full-text of an article available in one of the ProQuest databases can be created by following these steps:
1. Mark the articles of interest by checking the box to the left of the article title.
2. Click on the marked items link in the yellow bar at the top of the list of articles.
3. Click the Create a web page link.
4. Copy the hyperlinked article title and the remainder of the citation and paste it into your reserve list.
If you have questions. or would like assistance in creating a reserve list, contact a librarian.