Alvernia University Psychology Club
The Psychology Club aims to promote interest in psychology and to provide students with the opportunity to associate with other individuals who share similar interests. Members are introduced to Psi Chi National Honor Society for psychology. The club is open to all full-time students at Alvernia University.
- Meetings are held on Tuesdays from 2:45pm to 3:15pm in the Crusader Café
- Faculty Advisor: Erin Way, Ph.D.
- Executive Officers for the 2015-2016 Academic Year:
- President: Marie DeRosato (May 2016)
- Vice-President: Edward Eidam (May 2016)
- Secretary: Audrey Mansfield (May 2016)
- Treasurer: Arielle Phillips (May 2018)
- Public Relations: Sabrina Case (May 2018)
- Psychology Club sponsors or participates in many events on campus including: Movie Nights, Meet and Greets with Faculty, and Psychology Majors Fun Days.
- Psychology Club participates in many campus-wide events including the Christmas on Campus, Crusader Cabanas, and related special programming.
- Psychology Club participates in the Alzheimer’s Walk each year.
- Our major event for the Spring semester is attending the Eastern Psychological Association (EPA) Conference in New York from March 4th through March 7th 2016. The 2017 conference is in Boston, MA from March 16th through March 19th.
Recent Past Events
- Psychology Club and Psi Chi co-sponsored Dr. Wright, a forensic psychologist who spoke on campus in the Spring 2015 semester.
- Attended the Eastern Psychological Association Conference in Philadelphia in March 2015.
- Psychology Club hosted “Psychology Majors Fun Day” (picnic on the quad and games) in May 2015.
Contact Psychology Club officers at email@example.com