Alvernia University Psychology Club
The Psychology Club aims to promote interest in psychology and to provide students with the opportunity to associate with other individuals who share similar interests. Members are introduced to Psi Chi National Honor Society for psychology. The club is open to all full-time students at Alvernia University.
- Meetings are held on Tuesdays from 2:45pm to 3:15pm in the Crusader Café
- Faculty Advisor: Erin Way, Ph.D.
- Executive Officers for the 2014-2015 Academic Year
- President: Simone Sims Riley (May 2015)\
- Vice President: Marie DeRosato (May 2016)
- Treasurer: Marina Gillies (May 2015)
- Psychology Club participates in the Alzheimer’s Walk each year
- Psychology Club will be attending the Eastern Psychological Association (EPA) Conference in Philadelphia, PA from March 5th through March 8th (Next year EPA will be in New York from March 4th through March 7th 2016)
- Psychology Club and Psi Chi will be co-sponsoring Dr. Wright, a forensic psychologist to speak on campus on Feb 25th at 7pm in the Student Center Seminar Rooms.
Contact Psychology Club officers at email@example.com