Students and alumni must submit a signed request form in order to have their transcript released. The transcript request form can be submitted by mail or Fax. Phone and email requests cannot be accepted due to the signature requirement. We will send your transcript within five business days of receiving your request.
Please note: if you have any financial holds on your account your transcript will not be sent.
• Your name (include previous or maiden names if applicable)
• Your social security number
• Your address and telephone number
• The dates you were enrolled and whether you graduated
• How many copies you would like
• The complete address of where the transcript(s) should be sent
• Whether the transcript should be official or unofficial (for your own use)
• Your signature
Requests may be mailed to:
Alvernia University Registrar Office
Francis Hall Room 203
400 Saint Bernardine Street
Reading, PA 19607-1799
You can Fax your request if you are paying by credit card to 610-796-8295. Include your MasterCard, Discover, or American Express number, expiration date, and the three-digit security code for the $5.00 fee. (Note: a 2.75% convenience fee applies to all credit card payments)
* An additional $1.00 fee is needed for a faxed unofficial transcript.
Self Service (the new IQ.Web):
If you have a Self Service account and are paying by credit card, you can order a transcript online. Log on to Self Service and click “Alvernia Transcript Request.”
Call or e-mail the Registrars Office at: 610-796-8201
Monday-Friday, 8am - 4:30pm