So, you want to study abroad!
Congratulations upon pursuing an experience that you will treasure your entire life, and which will allow you to develop your career, your knowledge, and your skills as a global citizen.
Even if you have never traveled abroad before, we will work with you at every step of the way to attain your goals.
Alvernia University, in partnership with The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University, offers you an outstanding opportunity to study abroad while working toward your Alvernia degree! We are committed to helping you achieve the best possible experience overseas.
The Alvernia University Life Office offers you:
- Seven approved programs to choose from in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Spain, and South Africa!
- Internship programs in London, Dublin and Sydney, including Parliament internship options!
- Programs for many different majors, including the physical and social sciences, arts and humanities, communications, business, education, and more.
- You pay regular Alvernia tuition on any approved Arcadia program for semester study, and your financial aid travels with you!
- You will receive an Arcadia University transcript. Credits earned while abroad will count toward your undergraduate degree at Alvernia University.
- Some programs are available for freshman and sophomores as well as juniors and seniors!
Who Is Eligible?
You must meet the GPA and academic year requirements for your approved program of choice from those listed at the link above. Additionally, you must be in good compliance with the community standards of Alvernia University. Students must be approved by the Alvernia University University Life Office and complete all required forms and references by the program application deadlines for both Alvernia and Arcadia Universities. Alvernia is an inclusive Franciscan institution and welcomes students of diverse needs and backgrounds.