Since 2009, the University Life Division has sponsored the inter-divisional group we call TAG. The group's purpose and membership are as follows.
Purpose: to act as a thoughtful assessment group, sharing information and coordinating responses to reports of critical student situations and/or behavior that may be brought forward by members of the group or by other members of the University community, with all appropriate deference to respective levels of privacy or confidentiality. In fewer words: to be reactive and proactive, in contemplation and collegiality. The group meets weekly throughout the academic year and also responds as appropriate to information submitted through the University's "Report It" system.
- Director of Health Services (co-chair)
- Associate Dean of Students & Director of Residence Life (co-chair)
- Associate Dean of Students & Director of Student Activities
- Associate Dean for Educational Planning
- Counseling Psychologist
- Director of Athletics
- Director of Campus Ministry
- Director of Community Standards
- Director of Public Safety
- Director of Student Financial Planning
- Faculty Advising Coordinator
The co-chairs report to the Vice President for University Life, who meets with the group on a periodic basis, as well.
Are you concerned about another student, a friend, a roommate or a classmate? Let someone know,