Interested in getting ahead over the summer? Then stay on course by taking advantage of Alvernia’s Summer Session. We offer a large selection of Graduate and Undergraduate courses in online, blended, and classroom formats at several locations. All courses are accredited and credits you earn are readily transferable.
All three course formats are offered at these locations:
Alvernia’s Summer Session is a very useful option for students who:
- Had trouble with a course during a past semester and need to retake it.
- Want to lighten their course load for coming semesters.
- Plan to earn additional credits now to graduate a semester early.
- Stay on track to complete their degree on time.
- Just want to take a course for fun. (Hey, you can’t spend all your time at the pool.)
You don’t have to be admitted to Alvernia to take classes this summer. Our Summer Session is open to all Alvernia students and to students from other colleges, high schools, adult professionals and life-long learners. And if you’re taking a course with us, you’ll have full access to the library, gym, cafés and computer labs.
To find out what financial aid options might be available for you, contact the Office of Student Financial Planning by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
, calling 610-796-8356, or visiting alvernia.edu/financialaid
We offer several flexible sessions in the Summer so you can take classes but enjoy your Summer break also. Stay on course this summer!
- Semester runs 5/18 to 8/21 - 14 week evening classes.
- Mod 5 runs 5/18 to 7/2 - 7 week evening classes.
- Mod 6 runs 7/6 to 8/20 - 7 week evening classes.
- Saturday Classes has specific dates throughout the summer.
- Mod A runs 5/18 to 6/5 - 3 week daytime classes
- Mod B runs 6/8 to 6/26 - 3 week daytime classes
Offices of the Graduate & Adult Education Division
Reading Office of Graduate & Adult Education Admissions
Mon - Thurs 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Fri 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sat 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Philadelphia Office of Graduate & Adult Education Admissions
Mon - Thurs 8:30 am – 8:00 p.m.
Fri - By appointment
Sat - By appointment
Schuylkill Office of Graduate & Adult Education Admissions
Mon - Thurs 9 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Fri - Sat, By Appointment