Schuylkill Information Night - TBD
Personal attention from faculty and staff starts before you ever enter an Alvernia classroom or log onto a course. It begins at Information Night, where you'll able to explore program-specific opportunities—catered to your individual career and professional needs—with professors and Alvernia staff.
You can learn more about our Graduate Degree programs, graduate education certifications, or our Superintendent's Letter of Eligibility program, with breakout sessions for:
- Dual M.Ed. with Graduate Certification Programs
- Graduate Education Certifications
- Master in Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Superintendent's Letter of Eligibility
Advisers will also be available to speak with you about our Adult Undergraduate Degree Programs such as:
- Behavioral Health
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Criminal Justice with Behavioral Health minor
- Early Childhood Education (Grades Pre K-4)
- Healthcare Science
- Liberal Studies
- RN-BSN Completion Program
And if you get employer tuition reimbursement, Alvernia offers a Tuition Deferment Program that simplifies your finances. You start your education with no upfront costs, and don't need to pay until the end of the semester.
Stop by our Information Night, and we'll even waive the application fee to help get you started! We'll be here to help you get ahead by going back! The Graduate and Continuing Studies Information Night is held at the Alvernia University Schulkill Center located at 1544 Route 61 Hwy S., Suite 6190, Pottsville, PA 17901.
Upcoming Information Night:
Location: Alvernia University Schuylkill Center
1544 Route 61 Hwy S., Suite 6190, Pottsville, PA 17901
- Networking reception with enrollment staff and faculty.
- Program specific breakout sessions by area of interest.
Click here to RSVP for this event.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 570-385-2382.