All courses are accredited and credits you earn are readily transferable.
Alvernia’s Winter Session is a very useful option for students who:
- Had trouble with a course during a past semester and need to retake it.
- Want to lighten their course load for coming semesters.
- Plan to earn additional credits now to graduate a semester early.
- Just want to take a course for fun. (Hey, you can’t spend all your time shoveling snow.)
You don’t have to be admitted to Alvernia to take classes this winter. Our Winter Session is open to all Alvernia students and to students from other colleges, high schools, adult professionals and life-long learners. And if you’re taking a course with us, you’ll have full access to the library, gym, cafés, and computer labs.
To find out what financial aid options might be available for you, contact the Office of Student Financial Planning by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 610-796-8356, or visiting alvernia.edu/financialaid.
Stay on course this winter!
Online Courses start December 16th- Session ends January 10
Blended Courses start December 16th- Online assignments begin December 16
- See website for classroom meeting dates.
Alvernia University makes it easy for busy students to apply. Our online application process lets you complete a little bit at a time, so you can begin or update you application at any time. You can also download an application or request one through the mail. Visit our admissions to get started today!
Looking to print the Winter Session schedule? Please download our Winter Session printable schedule.